Terms and Conditions
Every effort is made in means of trained staff, well-maintained vehicles and equipment, security fences and security cameras to make the car park secure. However, parts of the car park are open to the public and, whilst staff have instructions to remove anyone not authorised to be on the premises, Park Farm cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle nor its contents nor your belongings nor your personal safety. Customer’s vehicles are fully insured whilst in our car park and under our control (while we have possession of the key)
Park Farm assumes you will keep your parking receipt corresponding to your car safely and ready to hand in on your return. Accordingly the Company;
1. Will accept liability in respect of the loss or damage to your vehicle that may arise whilst under Park Farm control and is caused by our negligence, wilful act or default or breach of statutory duty and only if the damage is reported before you and your vehicle leave the premises.
2. Park Farm does not accept liability for damage to vehicles or other property arising from acts of nature as the car park's open-air surface operations. Nor will the Company accept responsibility for minor scratches, dents or chips to paintwork. The Company will also not be responsible or accept liability for any visual damage that cannot be seen and noted due to the weather conditions (i.e. rain, hail, snow or frost) or where the exterior of a vehicle is in a dirty state. Park Farm will also not accept responsibility for damaged windscreens or other glass, other than where the same is proved and to the extent that it is proved to be caused by our negligence.
3. Park Farm does not accept responsibility or liability for any mechanical or electrical failure to vehicles whilst in its custody which includes flat batteries, key fobs, alarms and immobiliser. Nor will Park Farm accept responsibility for damaged wheels, tyres or punctured tyres, only where it the same is proved to be caused by our negligence where the same is proved and to the extent that it is proved by our negligence, wilful default or breach of statutory duty.
4. Park Farm cannot be held responsible if you lose your return receipt and this is presented to Park Farm by a third party who uses it to fraudulently take delivery of your car.
5. Park Farm does not accept any responsibility or liability for delays of its services, caused as a result of circumstances beyond its control such as traffic congestion, road accidents, delayed flights, security alerts, severe weather conditions, luggage delays and immigration delays.
6. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any theft, loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within the vehicle whilst at our premises (whether or not during the Parking Period):
7. We do not accept responsibility for damage caused by the general public or another customer.
8. We do not take responsibility to any personal property (including travelling luggage) of the Customer or any person travelling with the Customer either when at our premises or whilst travelling between Park Farm and the airport, that includes the loading and unloading of luggage from the minibus.
Accomadation + Parking
Any parking booking made that does not have a valid accommodation booking alongside will be subject to a £25 surcharge. The 'accommodation reference number' must be genuine.
Park Farm cannot be held responsible if customers do not advise of any amendments required. For cancellations, you will need to give 1 days’ notice. Cancellations can only be made via our email email@example.com.
Once you have checked in and been transferred to the airport, a refund is no longer available. For flight cancellations, we recommend dealing with the airline and/or your travel insurance company if your stay with us is cut short.
Customers that wish to shorten the length of stay once the parking period has commenced will still be liable to pay the full amount. £5 per day will be charged for any days over the originally booked period.
If you are eligible to receive a refund, to be able for us to process it we must receive an email from you requesting it along with the details of your booking. If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund the full amount minus the payment fees.
Payments can only be made on arrival. We accept cash/card on arrival.
Park Farm liability is as Bailee to take reasonable care of the Customer's vehicle for the period commencing when the keys of the vehicle are delivered to Park Farm (or, if later, the last time that the Customer returns to the vehicle) and terminating at the time when the keys to the vehicle are handed back to the Customer (or if earlier, when the Customer retakes possession of the vehicle) ("the Parking Period"). At all other times when the vehicle is on Park Farm premises, the vehicle shall be at the risk of the Customer.
We only accept vehicles that take up one standard parking space. We do not accept large camper vans, long wheelbase vehicles or vehicles with trailers. We reserve the right to turn away these vehicles even if booked in and paid; a full refund will be given in this case once requested by email.
During the Parking Period, Park Farm shall keep the vehicle at its premises.
We require no less than 24 hours’ notice to make a vehicle available for collection prior to the day of expiry of the agreed parking period. We can accept no liability for any delay in making a Customer's vehicle available prior to the expiry of the agreed parking period.
Neither the Customer nor any other person shall have the right to remove the vehicle or any other personal items left therein prior to payment in full of the parking fee.
Any vehicle that is stored with us that is not deemed to be in a roadworthy condition or we are unable to move for any reason that has been caused by the customer or their vehicle, will incur an additional charge.
It is the duty of the Customer to ensure that the vehicle is in a proper roadworthy condition prior to leaving the premises and entering on to the public highway.
Park Farm staff shall not be obliged to release the vehicle to a third party without the written authority of the Customer.
The Customer shall be liable for and indemnify Park Farm in respect of any death, personal injury or damage caused by the Customer or any person with the Customer whilst on Park Farm premises or in any way arising from a breach of the warranty in the paragraph below.
The Customer warrants to Park Farm that at the commencement of the Parking Period, the Customer's vehicle is in a safe and roadworthy condition has a current MOT certificate and road tax (if required by law) and that no dangerous toxic or illegal substances have been left within the vehicle. Park Farm are not responsible for the maintenance of your vehicle.
Transport to and from Airport
Transport between Park Farm premises and the airport on Park Farm vehicles is (subject to these Conditions) included in the parking fee.
Transport between Park Farm premises and the airport leaves at regular intervals to coincide with flight arrivals and departure times. It is the Customer's responsibility to arrive at Park Farm premises in good time to enable them to arrive at the airport by the airline's recommended check-in time.
We can accept no liability for transport delays caused by traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown or other causes beyond our control.
Customers should not board a vehicle if they are unable to find a seat or if the maximum number of standing passengers (as displayed in the vehicle) have boarded.
All travel luggage must be kept with the persons travelling or in the luggage storage areas on the vehicle. Our staff are not responsible for the loading/unloading of luggage, this is the customer’s responsibility.
The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passenger whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations or whose conduct or condition is in the opinion of the driver a danger or potential danger to the vehicle or its passengers may be removed from the vehicle or prevented from boarding on the driver's authority.
The Customer will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by the Customer or any person travelling with the customer.
Any communication in relation to a complaint can be made by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address below:
We will endeavour to give a written response in respect of the complaint within 20 days of receiving
The contract between Park Farm and the Customer and any person travelling with the Customer shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and these conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Book Airport Parking
Accommodation, Secure Airport Parking and Airport Transfers combined into one seamless service from a family company with years of experience.
Minibus shuttle to Bristol Airport anytime in the morning free of charge, 7 days a week.
Accommodation and Secure Airport Parking near Bristol Airport within one electric gated compound, CCTV and onsite staff 24 hours a day.
J B Pearce now in its 3rd generation has built its reputation as a hard working family company you can trust, a reputation we work hard to maintain.